FJHS Daily Announcements
June 13, 2017
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL – WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16TH – 7:45-1:50 P.M.
OPEN HOUSE – AUGUST 14TH IN THE EVENING
Look for more information coming home over the summer in our summer mailing.
***DROP OFF/PICK UP***
Parents, please ONLY drop off or pick up your student on the side of the building by parking lot at door #14, our designated drop off and pick up site. It is too dangerous to have parents drop off/pick up their student in front of Friendship’s main entrance.
STUDENT DRESS CODE
- Students should be covered from shoulder to mid-thigh with solid material at all times. This means:
- Your under garments should never be visible.
- Some tank tops may be inappropriate such as spaghetti straps or deep armholes.
- Skirts and shorts must be worn at a reasonable length
- No crop tops
- Students should remove their hats or any other head covering, including hoods, upon entering the building.
- Hoodies for example
- Students may not wear clothes with inappropriate messages, pictures, or words on them. Inappropriate messages (even if implied) include, but are not limited to: drug references, tobacco or alcohol references, violent messages, gang references, or any reference that is lewd or explicit.
- The dress code also applies to school field trips.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Any students who are planning to try out for Fall sports, please make sure to pick up physical and concussion forms when you go to PE today. Some sports will be starting as soon as school begins in August, and we want you to get your paperwork done over the summer! See Mr. Verback with any questions…
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION & Pop Tabs
Keep collecting those pop tabs; we will gladly accept them anytime!